跨境電商物流服務：Cross-border E-commerce Logistics business
The scope of our Cross-border E-commerce Logistics business include postal parcels, express delivery, dedicated logistics (air delivery, air-truck, sea delivery, sea-truck, etc.), overseas warehouses (warehousing, distribution, labels for returned or replaced items, drop shipping, etc.), which caters to the different needs of various customers and delivering of goods to buyers in the shortest possible time.
We are committed to offering our customers tailor-made, personalized, professional, efficient and one-stop integrated logistics solutions.
To that end, we have consolidated resources of our supply chain to build cross-border e-commerce import and export logistics service products that cover the whole transportation process for deliveries on a door-to-door basis.
E-commerce export logistics services
- FBA header service: seller’s goods are transported from China to Amazon’s designated warehouse by air, sea, rail, etc.
- International express line: rapid delivery of personal packages can be realized by virtue of our direct connections with customs systems through ICT, our professional and efficient operations teams, and consolidated customs clearance and delivery channels in Europe, the United States, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Russia and other countries;
- Personal direct mail line: our intelligent declaration system allows online direct declaration (i.e. order information and logistics list information is pushed to customs to complete electronic declaration); personal packages that can enjoy this exemption with no rebate policy will be transited directly to their ports of destination, and the whole process is reassuringly transparent.
- Export service for overseas warehouses: we provide one-stop, full-process warehousing services for overseas warehouses. We have established overseas warehouses in Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea, Australia and other countries and regions, so we can provide customers with services such as customs clearance at ports of destination and delivery, as well as secondary packaging and labeling for goods rejected by buyers.
- Postal parcel agency:we have teamed up with postal services worldwide to provide sellers with international postal parcel services, aiming to meet the needs of different customers for fast speed and low costs;
- International express agency:We have forged close partnerships with DHL, UPS, FEDEX and other international express companies to act as agents of their international express services.
E-commerce import logistics services
- International express line: we can provide customers with bespoke solutions for customs clearance that vary from port to port, as well as one-stop customs clearance and delivery services through our abundant overseas network resources;
- Personal direct mail line:by leveraging Internet information technologies we have developed a cross-border e-commerce declaration system connecting global overseas warehouse resources and domestic multi-port customs systems, thereby realizing the pre-filing of multiple product categories, the completion of pre-customs clearance of goods through the real-time pushing of three documents (transactions between e-commerce traders and consumers, payment transactions and logistics declarations), and the provision of integrated, efficient and transparent customs clearance and diverse terminal delivery services;
- Import service for overseas warehouses: we provide one-stop, full-process warehousing services for overseas warehouses. We have established overseas warehouses in Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea, Australia and other countries and regions, so we can provide customers with services such as door-to-door delivery, goods collection, warehousing, sorting, packaging, labeling, space booking, etc;
- Entrepot trade of Shenzhen-Hong Kong:we provide customers with customs clearance services for personal items for which the bonded storage model is applied and in which such items are collected from overseas warehouses in Hong Kong and directly transferred to various bonded areas on the mainland via ports in Shenzhen by land transport.